Sr Manager, Compensation Partner
Posted on 6/29/2022
Washington, USA • California, USA • Texas, USA • Nevada...
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7+ years of experience as a Compensation Consultant, preferably 4+ years directly supporting groups with leveraged compensation programs
- Experience supporting sales and services client groups
- Expertise in financial analysis, statistical analysis, and modeling is required
- Expertise in Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, influence, problem solve, and successfully collaborate and communicate with clients on various levels is essential
- Experience working in Tableau Desktop (preferred) or desire to learn
- Experience with Workday Preferred Experience:
- Previous experience working in the high-tech industry or a fast growth environment are preferred, but not required
- Global (Non - US) Compensation experience
- Experience working with Google docs, Quip, & Chatter
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment
- Function as an advisor and point person for all compensation related matters - focused on sales compensation
- Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted partner to teammates, Recruiters, ES Business Partners, Sales Operations, Finance, Line Managers, and Business Leaders
- Lead the Tableau Sales and Support organizations through Salesforce's annual compensation planning processes
- Analyze market data, review job documentation, enabling management to make informed pay and promotion decisions
- Analyze data from global compensation surveys for market pricings, salary structure developments, and special reviews
- Consult on proposed salary adjustments and promotions for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
- Modeling, statistical analysis and costing of base, incentive and stock programs for guidance in impactful distribution of rewards
- Conduct job evaluations, FLSA assessments, and departmental compensation reviews
- Provide guidance to other team members to ensure consistency of service to our many Business units
- Analyze and prepare reports for HR, Line Managers, and Business Leaders as needed
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.