Assembly Materials Supply Chain Engineer
Posted on 5/4/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA • Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Explores and benchmarks emerging technology in the industry
- Contributes in future technology definition and requirements
- Defines the technical requirements for supplier selection
- Works together with supplier to define the raw materials and overall materials manufacturing process flow to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield and manufacturability requirements
- Develops plans and strategies to validate critical process window at supplier
- Drives supplier process window validation activities on critical process modules throughout stages of development
- Drives supplier improvements on quality, reliability, yield and cost
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge and problem solving tools
- Develops strategy to resolve wide range of difficult and complex problems
- Establishes master Gantt, performs regular review on the project progress
- Provides technical support during material transfers for factory start up
- Requires experience and thorough knowledge in business practices and procedures
- This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Candidate must possess at least one of the following 3 degrees; plus, the years of experience required for each degree in the areas of expertise specified below:
- Mechanical characterization of metals and alloys, especially tensile strength, hardening, and flow mark creation
- Dimensional characterization of metals and alloys, especially for dimensional tolerance, shape, and flatness using tools such as CMM, Keyence, etc
- Identification of structure-property performance of metals and alloys, especially impact of processing on mechanical properties, such as rolling, forging, shearing, etc
- Micro-macro structures, phase diagrams, and mechanical metallurgy
- Electrolytic plating of thin metal layers onto metals, especially copper
- Statistical process control (SPC) and/or design of experiment (DOE)
- Knowledge of forging, stamping, and half-shearing of metals, especially copper
- Willing to apply finite element modeling to metal processing, especially forging
- Knowledge of tooling design for forging and stamping of metals, including copper and stainless steel
- Knowledge of microelectronics packaging materials
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity