Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
Posted on 2/1/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure and technologies, preferably AWS
- Understating of containers (e.g. Docker), and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Passion to automate your work by using scripting languages e.g. Shell scripts
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Demonstrated abilities driving operational excellence and best practices
- You are a significant and autonomous contributor
- Your work is consistently of high quality
- You solve difficult problems, applying appropriate technologies and best practices
- You work with your team to invent, design and build software that is stable and performant
- You are proficient in a broad range of design approaches and know when it is appropriate to use them and when it is not
- Your solutions are pragmatic
- You consider the legacy of the code you produce and write code that an SDE unfamiliar with the system can understand
- You limit the use of short-term workarounds
- You do things with the proper level of complexity the first time (or at least minimise incidental complexity)
- You create flexible software without over-engineering
- You make appropriate trade-offs, re-use where possible, and are judicious about introducing dependencies
- You are efficient with resource usage (e.g., system hardware, database, memory/CPU, etc)
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.