Senior Data Engineer
Posted on 3/8/2022
Cambridge, MA, USA
- 4+ years industry in a data engineering or related role
- Excellent programming skills in at least one high-level programming language. We primarily use Python in our data engineering team
- Extensive experience in writing SQL
- Superb interpersonal skills in English (both spoken and written)
- An interest in or desire to learn about the digital marketing domain
- You are an outstanding teammate who loves to engage with colleagues at a professional and personal level
- You can handle a high volume of requests with frequent interruptions and prioritize their work while taking infrastructure and business needs into account
- You have an extraordinary technical communication skills
- You have strong collaboration skills with analytics and data science stakeholders
- Design, implement, orchestrate, and maintain our high-volume data pipelining and orchestration platforms
- Build reliable Python software processes to transform, parse, clean, combine, and process data
- Build dashboards and visualizations to support analytics stakeholders
- Experience with data management in analytic data warehouses (ex. Snowflake, Vertica) is a plus
Online travel platform
KAYAK wants to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
- Social Life
- Flexible Hours and Happier Days
- Be Bold.
- Love Numbers.
- Win as One.