Technical Program Manager
Posted on 5/19/2022
Canada • Remote • United States
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Personalized approach to insurance
Assurnace is on a mission to protect and improve the personal and financial health of all consumers. The company operates a platform that utilizes data-driven decisions to help personalize the experience of buying insurance.
- Top-Notch Health Benefits - Our insurance includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, plus we offer Weekly Wellness Sessions to help reduce stress and improve focus.
- Competitive Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and many include a bonus plan. All employees get access to a 401K so you can invest in financial wellness.
- Time When You Need It - We offer generous vacation time. We also offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Unmatched Growth Opportunities - Advance your career rapidly with leadership development training, coaching, and a culture of candid feedback and internal promotion.
- Career Development - Never stop learning with access to continuing education opportunities like Assurance 101 and Assurance University.
- Day-to-day Your Way - Create a comfortable home office with a company laptop and peripherals provided. We also offer commuter benefits for those coming to an office.
Company Core Values
- Humble Collaborators - We leave ego at the door and work together to apply data towards big impact for our customers, our employees, and all stakeholders.
- Persevering - We’re audacious in our pursuit of the best version of ourselves and seek others who share a similar hunger for personal growth and success.
- Authentic - We always operate with integrity, knowing that our peers and customers are counting on us to do the right thing and make the world a better place while we’re at it.
- Calculated Decision Makers - We leverage data to guide our decisions, and don’t fear failure as long as we learn from it, remain adaptive, and ultimately turn opportunity into something amazing.