Sr. Security Risk Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Assess individual third parties with respect to security controls
- Evaluate, characterize, and provide mitigation recommendations to address potential risks posed by our third parties
- Regularly assess risks and opportunities; understand best practices, drive for process improvements, and find new ways of operating, balancing risk with efficiency and scalability
- Prepare and present project reports
- Participate in and help drive planning and strategy efforts
- Helping to educate internal businesses on the risk presented by third parties
- 4+ years security risk analysis or auditing experience
- Knowledge of security and privacy frameworks including , ISO, NIST, SOC, or other risk centric standards
- Strong breadth and depth of understanding across security domains
- Working knowledge of Privacy compliances such as GDPR, CCPA
- Strong skill set in written and oral communications
- Experience working across multiple teams on projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple open items of varying size concurrently
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.