Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Experience with Logs, Metrics, IT Operations and Security
- Background in Sales Engineering, Professional Services, or Support
- Play with the product, be prepared to give us feedback
- Experience working with multiple operating systems (proficiency with Linux a must)
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 40%)
- You live in Germany
- Fluent speaking and written skills in English
- Help customers understand the value of Cribl during the sales process
- Demo the product and answer customer questions during initial sales calls
- Support customers during proof of concept sessions
- Answer inbound customer support questions
- Help customers roll out Cribl post sale into production
- Document interesting use cases in blog posts and product documentation
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- Experience working remotely
Data analytics tools & storage services
Cribl's mission is to build a solution to make observability viable for any organization, giving our customers visibility and control while maximizing value from existing tools, and consumption pricing that is accessible for all.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered (US)
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays for holidays you observe
- Employee Resource Groups that reflect our values driven company culture
Company Core Values
- Customers First, Always - First we help customers. Then everything else.
- Irreverent, but Serious - We are a serious company with a love for goats and jokes.
- Curious - We seek to understand problems and the people who have them before taking action.
- Transparent - Trust is earned when everyone is on the same page.
- Together - We are collaborative. We are kind. We are open.