Internal Control Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA • Oakland, CA, USA
- Work independently but collaborate with our IC teams in Shenzhen/Singapore to perform risk assessments and advisory projects across diverse businesses covering financial, operational, IT and compliance risks
- Plan and scope internal control/advisory projects, execute project plans, facilitate business responses and action items
- Coordinate, lead or facilitate multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and verify that risks are mitigated appropriately. We value creativity, insight, agile thinking, and sound business judgment
Entertainment and social conglomerate
Tencent's is on a mission to use technology for good. The company operates social messaging service WeChat and has produced some of the world's most popular games and content.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
- Proactivity: Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
- Collaboration: Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
- Creativity: Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.