Posted on 2/25/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • New York...
Development Operations (DevOps)
- You have 5+ years of overall DevOps experience in building and enhancing CI/CD pipelines and tools to deploy software
- You have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience for Salesforce Managed Packages
- You have strong Experience with CI/CD tools and integration to achieve bi-directional traceability from requirement to code release
- You are experienced in Salesforce Cloud Platform production deployments
- You have In-depth knowledge of build/release systems and processes
- You have experience implementing and maintaining DevSecOps frameworks from ground up
- You have experience with collaboration tools like Jira/Confluence
- You have knowledge of GIT and Jenkins
- You have in-depth knowledge in at least one tool like Copado or Gearset to ensure the consistency of metadata across environments
- You have Experience in CloudBees, BlueOcean, Groovy, YAML & Python scripting
- You are knowledgeable of 3rd party GitHub tools and code analysis integrations
- You are naturally inclined and interested in working across departments to manage shifting priorities and requirements
- As DevOps Engineer, you will develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines while collaborating across teams to improve build, integration & release process. Shepherd zero-downtime process through continuous delivery practices, and rapidly releasing features. We are looking for someone who loves digging into details, finding opportunities to improve software delivery, and ensuring quality
- Design, build, and test scalable tools, frameworks and processes to support our fast growing business and team
- Contribute to DevSecOps roadmap, schedule and key release milestones across all DevSecOps projects
- Work in Agile framework to identify and automate solutions that result in enhanced developer experience and increased developer productivity
- Work as part of our Compliance & Access Control team to assist with audits of entitlements, appropriateness of access and Quarterly Access Reviews
- Assist with audit & compliance reviews, evidence collection and pre-certification testing, ensuring timelines are met for Compliance Certifications (e.g. SOX, ITGC) at the required cadence
- Build automated guard rails to prevent manual SOX audits
- Evaluate third party tools and add it to the workflow
- Nice to have experience in Salesforce, and salesforce administration
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.