Senior Channel Account Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 5-7 years of sales experience in Enterprise Application software. SaaS experience preferred. Understanding of a services led partner model, - where the core value proposition for partners is delivering their own professional services. Not license transactions
- Five years + of channel experience and, ideally, an existing network of software focused partners in France. Understanding of a hybrid go to market model
- Demonstrated ability with partner recruitment and joint business planning
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teaming
- Fluent in French (additional European Languages are a plus)
- Currently resides in the greater London area. Willingness to commute into central London with some regularity, but not daily
- Recruit new partners aligned with our ideal partner profile. Current partner types include: Service Partners, VARs, Referral Partners, Distributors, System Integrators, and ISVs
- Manage partnerships in France, Spain, Italy and other countries in the EMEA region
- Exceed revenue targets by developing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing channel partners
- Ability to infect prospect partners with enthusiasm for an emerging software category - Collaborative Work Management
- Engage and manage Smartsheet partner programs and relationships in support of partnership objectives and sales opportunities (e.g. direct sales, sales engineers, channel marketing)
- Manage a multi-quarter and annual planning process with key partners: Enablement, Co-Marketing, Sales pipeline. Channel pipeline, forecast reporting and track progress through the sales cycle. Host QBRs
- Drive monthly partner alignment sessions to review partners' pipelines, conduct win/loss analysis, and develop account penetration strategies to identify and build new sales opportunities
- Provide ongoing sales coaching and sales enablement activities, and work with the partner organizations to ensure they complete any required partner training and certifications
- Work with partners and other resources (e.g. partner marketing manager) on developing and executing a partner marketing plan to drive demand in support of revenue targets
- Manage the procurement process through and with partners, including our distributor [QBS France]
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.