Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, New York (Hybrid)
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Go-To-Market, will serve as a key member of the global FP&A team, leading a team and playing a key role in influencing the Go-To-Market strategic direction of the business through a combination of insightful analysis and business partnering. In this unique position, excelling in business understanding, financial capabilities, and inter-personal skills will be the components of significant valuable impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Own North America, Latin America, and Europe financial-business picture
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the business, particularly within the global Revenue Organization
- Directly collaborate with CEO and CEO staff in strategic financial projects
- Lead efficient growth initiatives: from identifying the opportunity to operational planning of the execution.
- Provide financial modeling, analysis, pricing, and decision support
- Develop and manage long-range strategic planning models
- Support the development of executive, Board of Directors, and investor presentations
- Support preparation of quarterly earnings releases
- Establish, track and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs)
What We’re Looking For:
- BS in Finance, Accounting or related degree, MBA strongly preferred
- 10 + years of experience in FP&A or corporate finance in a global public company; fintech or payments experience a plus
- Executive presence and outstanding communication and partnership skills
- Experience partnering with C-level/senior level executives
- A self-starter who is hands on and results-oriented, with a track record of managing and delivering successful initiatives
- Extensive financial modeling experience
- Ability to translate complex business operating models into clear financial performance
- Experience building and managing teams with a focus on career development
- Knowledge of SEC disclosure requirements and filings; technical competence with U.S. GAAP
What we offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
- Exciting social events, including happy hours, birthday celebrations, and Friday lunches
- Community engagement opportunities
- Relaxed dress code
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
Payoneer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Payoneer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Payoneer and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email [email protected]. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $150,000-$250,000