Web Ecommerce Lead
Posted on 4/4/2023
Cambridge, MA, USA
- You are a proven full stack web / ecommerce developer, with 7+ years of experience under your belt
- Previous experience managing or leading a team of either dotted line or direct reports
- Previous experience with a “P&L” role for ecommerce
- You have experience thinking about systems architecture for ecommerce end to end - from marketing / email top of funnel through fulfillment
- You can build and ship web applications in a production environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team with engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders alike
- Break down complex initiatives into concrete iterative pieces
- Write clear code, document your work and provide high quality code reviews
- Demonstrated experience making step change revenue growth (2x-5x) in ecommerce
- Lead a team of geographically distributed 6+ web developers
- Architect end to end experiences across web, and full marketing funnel through integration and partnership with other systems (e.g., Magento, Marketo)
- Work closely with our product and design teams to develop compelling and consistent web user experiences
- Work with UX team to improve the user experience of the website
- Refine development processes, and productivity tracking to ensure that the development team is working effectively
- Meaningfully drive and improve metrics around revenue, conversion rate, repeat visit rate
- Understanding of content management systems (we use Django CMS)
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, and/or AWS
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.