Posted on 3/29/2023
Austin, TX, USA
- Success: You have a proven track record exceeding quota and 2+ years of enterprise-level sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Communication skills: You have the ability to communicate passionately, collaborate, and rally others around them
- Creativity: You are willing to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Grit: You are biased towards action and resourceful
- Humility: You are willing to question your own assumptions with the desire to constantly improve
- Customer success and enthusiasm: extend Canva's tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams by leading the post-sale relationship of Canva's strategic accounts within the customer journey, including onboarding, training, adoption, and advocacy
- Account growth: identify areas for growth within existing accounts and partner closely with your account team to renew and expand
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership and our growing customer base with building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business and solutions provider
- Team mentorship: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
Company Core Values
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human