Sr. Customer Solutions Engineer
Posted on 10/27/2022
Coralville, IA, USA
- Minimum 3+ years of leadership experience
- Minimum of 10+ years related experience working with network, security and/or web technologies as a Sales Engineer
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- In-depth industry knowledge and understanding of SDN and wireless technologies, solutions and product offerings preferred
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to travel >70% of the time
- Hands on experience in configuration of software and hardware including systems, cloud services and networking equipment
- Experience working with large entities deploying large scale SaaS networks to millions of end points
- Track record of developing and maintaining communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Recommend improved process or services to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Help in researching and developing new products based on customer specific needs
- Provide prompt local and remote support for Proof of Concept (PoC), lab & field trials and deployment ramp up for CSPs and retail partners
- Coordinate and implement CSP product installations and integrations by understanding and documenting customer requirements in advance system evaluations
- Understand business requirements involved with technical account strategy
- Research and stay up to date on the most recent industry standards and trends, emerging technology in network and server engineering, and have fundamental understanding of the principles of networking and cloud architectures
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing Customer Solutions Engineering team within an assigned region/market
- Provide ongoing interpersonal and technical coaching to Customer Solutions Engineers on team
SaaS experience platform for Communications Service Providers
Plumes' ambition is to build on their diversity of lived experiences to create more equitable opportunities for underserved communities through community engagement and education.
- Lifetime Plume HomePass membership (availability based on geographic location).
- Allowance for home office set-up.
- Monthly data or phone allowance.
- Plume employee referral bonus program.
- Public Transportation reimbursement.
- Retirement savings contributions
- Employee discounts.
- Patent submission support and incentive award program.
- Competitive and comprehensive health insurance coverage and extended benefits such as dental, vision, life, short/long-term disability insurance, and FSA/HSA (detailed coverage may vary by location).
- Employee assistance program.
- Generous vacation policy to ensure time to recharge (open paid time off or generous accrued paid time off based on location).
- Health and wellness reimbursement and a Premium Strava membership.
- Holistic health platform with Walking on Earth.
- Generous parental leave policy.
- Living our Plumian traits.
- Online and in-person team-building events.
- PlumeStrong - our corporate social responsibility program designed to apply our resources (time, brainpower, product, money) for good.
- Remote/flexible work arrangements.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Immigration support.
- Inclusive workplace, where everyone feels at home.
Company Core Values
- Action: We work in the NST 'Now Standard Time' zone
- Innovation: We challenge tradition, creating our own mold
- Do what’s right: We always ask what we should do, instead of what we can
- Focus: We charge towards productive goals with intention
- Detail: We do everything exceptionally well, or we don’t do it
- On-time, on-spec: We deliver what we promise on-time and on-spec
- Seek truth: We keep challenging our own decisions, and the status quo