Manager – Production Center of Excellence
Posted on 3/15/2023
- 4+ years of experience managing and scaling large projects and business processes
- 4+ years coaching Operational or LEAN-Based teams
- Track record leading the deployment of Continuous Improvement Methodology across multiple operational teams - LEAN, Six Sigma, or other improvement methods
- Exceptional facilitation, presentation and training skills
- 4+ years experience working with teams in multiple locations and within multiple disciplines
- 4+ years experience using data to guide appropriate root cause analysis and action planning
- 4+ years experience in an operations environment
- 2+ years experience in healthcare or related field in a continuous improvement or operational excellence role
- 6+ months experience in change management - comfortable with the uncomfortableAbility to build and maintain relationships with people of all levels
- Continuous Improvement Methodology
- Collaborates with Operational partners implementing continuous improvement-based projects that improve upon Oscar's core operations
- Raise awareness across the organization on the importance of a continuous improvement mindset while demonstrating actual results of organizational behavior change in this area
- Remain consistent in approach with implementation of Continuous Improvement Tools both internal to our organization and aligned with industry standards
- Performance Metrics
- Adept in data analysis with an understanding of being able to sort through complex problems and plans
- Use project management tracking techniques and tools and adjust approach based on measured outcomes across simultaneously operating improvement projects
- Help develop core metric tracking and tool usage present in a LEAN-based operational environment
- People management:
- Lead a growing team that takes tremendous care of our internal and external customers
- Provide direction, mentorship, and influence regarding the importance of COE work
- Responsible for ongoing career development of your team, maintaining culture and employee satisfaction
- Leadership bench development with clear and ongoing succession plans
- Operational improvement certification - Green or advanced belt certification
- Bachelor's level education
Health insurance company
Oscar Health’s mission is to make high-quality health insurance accessible and affordable for everyone. The company is a software driven health insurance company that offers medical plans, medicare advantages, and small group products.
- Health insurance - That’s a given. Employees and their families receive incredible health insurance.
- Financial benefits - A penny saved....we’re talking about a 401K plan, health savings accounts, and more.
- Well @ Oscar - We care about your wellness with fitness classes and access to mental health support.
- Work-Life Balance - We offer multiple time-off options, wellness days, and 10+ weeks of parental leave.
- Learning & Development - We offer everything from mentorship to management training.
Company Core Values
- What we do is a big deal. We’re solving problems that change and save lives.
- Powered by people. Members above all. Developing and growing others is what raises the bar.
- No genius without grit. Be relentless. Be scrappy. Trying and failing beats not trying and changing nothing.
- Seek the truth... but never assume you’ve found it. Be scientific.
- Inspire & provoke. Develop and display leadership at all levels. Fight to be the best.
- Be transparent. Give and ask for direct feedback. Be grateful for and excited by the help of others.
- Make it right. Admit your mistakes. Then learn from them. Never build alone.