Senior Data Analyst
Posted on 7/26/2022
Remote • United States
- Analytical - you are data-driven and understand the impact data can have on an organization
- Self-starter - you take initiative, are resourceful, and have a bias towards action
- Domain expert - you want to become the go-to person to answer any questions related to your function
- Effective communicator - you can clearly communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Team player - you love working on a global team full of diverse backgrounds and viewpoints
- 4+ years of data analysis experience
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL (window functions, CTEs, etc.)
- Experience working with a BI tool like Tableau, Chartio, or Looker
- Knowledge of Python and/or R
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Success owning your own projects and driving these projects to completion
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines and/or ETL processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong business intuition and an ability to relate analyses to 6sense's goals and objectives
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a changing environment
- Partner with product managers and engineers to grow our Orchestrations feature into a must-have piece of technology for revenue teams
- Create data-driven insights that shed light on how customers use our Orchestrations feature and recommend how we can continue to grow usage and adoption
- Balance adhoc requests from our customers and support teams with longer-term projects
- Explore and analyze big data from a variety of sources - first party, third party, and product usage, to name a few
- Build and iterate on dashboards that inform stakeholders across product, engineering, sales, and customer support teams
Account engagement platform
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
- Competitive Pay - We offer competitive market rate compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision - A wide range of medical options and 100% employer paid dental & vision.
- Open Vacation Policy - Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - With up to $1,200 employer match.
- 11 Paid Holidays - In addition to our Open PTO Policy.
- Paid Parental Leave - Up to 12 weeks for eligible employees.
- Generous Fertility & Adoption Benefits - We support employees looking to grow their families.
- Parking & Transit - Up to $270 a month for parking or commuter assistance.
- EAP & Counseling - 5 free visits/year for financial planning, mental health, legal support, and more.
- Travel Protection - Emergency ticket, missing baggage, and prescription replacement.
- Disability Benefits - Short- and long-term disability insurance, provided by 6sense.
- Lifestyle/Learning & Development Stipend - Physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Access to Udemy Training Library - 5,000+ courses across 75+ different categories.
- Work From Home Expense Reimbursement - Get the equipment you need (on us).
- Company-Wide All Hands Every 2 Weeks - Ask the executive team anything!
- Employee Recognition Program - Free gifts every year on your work anniversary.
Company Core Values
- Always curious