Network Unified Communications Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Wrigleyville, Chicago, IL, USA
- 5+ years working with Cisco Unified Communications Products, including Call Manager and Unity voicemail systems
- 3+ years of experience implementing Zoom Communications software
- 3+ years working with Cisco IM & Presence, Jabber and Telepresence
- Automation experience with python or other languages
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors to complete projects and troubleshoot issues
- Previous experience presenting to C-suite executives and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cisco Voice and/or Video Certifications: CCNA or CCNP
- Responsible for developing and engineering the UC environment for the company
- Working with Server, Network and Security Engineers to maintain, design and troubleshoot the desktop and conference room communications
- Communicating with end users, as well as C-level executives and stakeholders
- Testing and implementing new software and/or hardware related to Unified Communications and assist other Engineers and other IT staff & management, as directed
- Cloud 9 experience
- CCIE Voice or Collaboration certification
- Trading Industry experience
- 3+ years of IPC Trading Turret and NICE recording experience
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
Company Core Values
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.