Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- MS or PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Statistics, Biological Sciences, Cancer Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Computer Science, Physics, or similar field
- MS with 3+ years of experience or PhD with 1+ years of experience in molecular diagnostics or pharmaceutical industry experience will be considered, experience performing benchwork preferred
- Familiarity with regulatory standards, quality management systems, and medical device product development design control preferred
- Strong knowledge of theoretical and applied statistics
- Strong verbal, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to succeed and thrive in a rapid paced and cross-functional team environment
- Experience programming in Python or R, experience with version control tools and reproducible research practices, SQL and Tableau are good to have
- Develop and apply statistical methods to assay development and in laboratory support in the following areas:
- Modeling, analysis and visualization of data
- Design of experiments
- Analytical validation
- Statistical process control and assay monitoring
- Create and perform end-to-end analysis that include meeting with key stakeholders, design, data gathering, processing, analysis, iteration with stakeholders, and presentation of results
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
Company Core Values
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility