Who We Are
Vial’s vision is to empower scientists to cure all human disease. Vial was founded on a mission to
reimagine clinical trials and deliver faster and more efficient trials for sponsors. Through our end to end technology platform, we are delivering on a generational opportunity to make trials radically more efficient.
Vial’s co-founders (Simon Burns and Andrew Brackin) were early team members at $1B+ startups Robinhood, Opendoor and Newfront. Our early team is made up of experienced technology and operations leaders from Apple, Google, Microsoft, Faire, Chime and other leading technology companies.
Vial was founded in Oct 2020 and has grown the team to over 100 across the business. Come join us on our adventure to reimagine clinical trials.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Marketing Associate Intern to join our team. This role will primarily develop and implement advertising campaigns for our biotech clinical trial infrastructure platform.
- Create and publish engaging content for digital & social campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital advertising trends and technologies
- Assist in the development and implementation of digital advertising campaigns across various platforms
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, and make recommendations for improvements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns align with overall marketing and business goals
Who You Are:
- Familiar with sales and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Pardot, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and data-driven environment
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in healthcare or health-tech
- Interest in a fast-paced startup environment
Why You’ll Love Working At Vial
We are innately curious. We found our calling in clinical trials after learning the pain points directly. It is our curiosity that propels us to keep building, finding new challenges, and fulfilling our vision of reimagining clinical trials.
We believe in autonomy. Team members do their best work when given autonomy. In order to make an impact on the scale of the Vial vision, we built our culture to enable each Vial team member to feel ownership of their domain.
We take pride in building mastery. We believe in building master in a craft. Craftsmanship, a pride in one’s craft, is key to prolonged engagement on a difficult challenge. Vial’s culture is one of highly autonomous, deeply focused experts working on an immensely hard problem together.
Our strength is moving fast and staying humble. We believe that if we build a team that is intellectually honest, that we stay nimble and keep an open mind to all solutions - we’ll be adaptive and solve the problems that face us at every turn.
Competitive Equity Compensation
Health, Dental, and Vision
Paid Parental Leave