Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also beencontinuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
We are looking for a professional User Experience Researcher who is highly skilled in a range of research methods to help understand user needs, motivations, and behaviors. You will design studies and solicit feedback from internal and external users through testing and customer behavior research that will drive the design and improvement of our suite of products.
The base compensation for this role is $142,460 - $184,360.
What you’ll be doing:
Design and Conduct Research:
- Collect analytics on user behavior through the design and use of online experiments (A/B testing), observation, and surveys
- Drive Critical User Journey (CUJ) studies to align company goals against features we are releasing in a measurable way. This framework of “jobs to be done” will drive product decisions and prioritization.
- Work with UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to discover and prioritize user experience opportunities with new and existing products in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, and surveys.
- Utilize a broad range of user research techniques to develop a deeper understanding of our customers and the way they work
Interpret and Present Analysis:
- Organize, interpret, and present data in a usable format to use in decision-making
- Identify key usability needs and help to refine previously implemented features
- Analyze, synthesize, and communicate test/research results to drive user-centered product definition and iteration
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in user experience research
- Extensive experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Proven experience turning research findings into actionable user-centered design and product goals
- Experience working in a Lean UX / Agile environment
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team
- Preference is given to applicants with a degree in human-computer interaction
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of Engineers, PMs, Data Scientists, Sales and Marketing professionals
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization.
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.