One Medical is a primary care solution challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means improving the experience for everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks. Our seamless in-office and 24/7 virtual care services, on-site labs, and programs for preventive care, chronic care management, common illnesses and mental health concerns have been delighting people for the past fifteen years.
In February 2023 we marked a milestone when One Medical joined Amazon. Together, we look to deliver exceptional health care to more consumers, employers, care team members, and health networks to achieve better health outcomes. As we continue to grow and seek to impact more lives, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
One Medical for Business (OM4B) has been rapidly growing and is now our primary source for new members. We offer convenient access to One Medical providers for employers through unlimited on-demand virtual care, remote primary care, and in-person visits in 28 markets. Our advanced primary care model promotes wellness and prevention with integrated chronic, behavioral, pediatric, and acute care support. Prestigious employers such as Google, NASDAQ, PwC, Airbnb, and Pinterest consider us core to their benefits strategy.
We are seeking a Vice President of Channel and Partnership Sales to lead the development of strategic partnerships and third party relationships to support One Medical’s business development efforts and drive new revenue channels. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development, this individual will be responsible for developing partnerships and revenue sharing models with channel partners including but not limited to PEOs, healthcare navigation and advocacy firms, HR and benefit technology platforms, TPAs, purchasing groups, and other related healthcare point solutions. As a senior member of OM4B, this position will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including our client success, enterprise sales, sales operations and analytics, finance and legal teams. As a consultative seller and relationship builder, your impact would be far reaching, at times working with our corporate development team and product teams on customized solutions for our most strategic partners.
As a natural storyteller you will paint a compelling picture of One Medical’s vision and strategy that motivates others into action and use your consultative approach to articulate our strategy in a way that clients and prospects can easily relate. You consistently exceed your quota, and continue to push yourself and motivate those around you, acting as a mentor to more junior members of OM4B. You enjoy leveraging formal and informal networks built from previous experience as well as your industry knowledge to anticipate future population health management trends. You will set objectives and targets that align with One Medical’s organizational goals, while taking on new challenges with a sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm.
What you’ll likely work on:
- Represent One Medical and interact with wide range of strategic partners on a national scale
- Lead end to end deal execution, including identifying, structuring, negotiating, and executing channel and partnership opportunities with third parties
- Track industry trends and and keep abreast of market conditions to help inform One Medical’s OM4B decision-making
- Provide market-level feedback to help inform product roadmap; act as the voice of the customer
- Work closely with internal teams, including account management, marketing, finance, legal and others, to ensure client success and performance
- Collaborate with corporate leadership to meet or exceed quota and annual growth
- Leverage relationships with consultants, brokers, and other professional networks to strengthen awareness of One Medical products and services
- Work closely with other members of the sales team and broader OM4B organization to support in-person activities in specific markets
What you’ll need:
- 7-10 years of B2B sales experience with at least 3 years working with partnerships
- Experience in healthcare, health/HR technology solutions and/or employer-sponsored benefits
- Experience selling to a PEO preferred
- Ability to identify relevant partnerships and cultivate opportunities to build a robust pipeline
- Strong financial acumen and an understanding of the economic model for successful partnerships
- Demonstrated track record of success in consultative and partnership sales
- A Team selling style and approach to getting deals done
- Adept at stakeholder management, maintaining strong internal and external networks
- Good sales hygiene; familiarity with Salesforce.com and/or CRM solutions
- Passion for One Medical and transforming healthcare
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in any of our markets with up to 25% travel. You have the option of working in our San Francisco headquarters or New York, but most of your coworkers prefer remote for now.
One Medical is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices:
The base salary range for this role is $152,800 to $258,000. However, actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate. These factors include, but are not limited to, job related knowledge and skill set, depth of experience, certifications and/or degrees, and specific work location.
The total compensation package for certain roles may also include additional components such as a sign-on bonus, annual performance bonus, equity grants in the form of RSUs, medical and other benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans. For more information, please visit https://www.onemedical.com/careers/
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.