Software Automation Engineer Graduate Internship
Posted on 8/4/2022
Remote • Hillsboro, OR, USA • United States
- Self-motivated individual willing to take on complex tasks, learn new technologies and deliver quality results on time
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Good team player who brings positive energy to the team and easy to work with
- C/C++ programming languages
- Experience in one or more scripting languages
- CPU architecture
- Hands-on experience with Linux operating system and kernel development
- Set up and configure server workloads on latest Intel® CPUs and server platforms
- Performance and power measurements and conduct sensitivity analysis
- Develop automation scripts to accelerate measurements and analysis
- Identify bottlenecks in Software and Hardware and evaluate optimizations
- Experience with networking protocols and technologies (e.g., TCP/IP, HTTPS, NFV)
- Experience with virtualization/container technologies and tools
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity