Posted on 3/16/2023
Tech-driven healthcare provider
Cityblock's mission is to improve the health of underserved communities by creating solutions that are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries. The company delivers better care to where it’s needed most, investing upstream in highly personalized, prevention-oriented health and social care to ultimately drive down costs and improve outcomes.
Charlotte, NC, USA
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
- You have 3+ years of experience managing large (10+) sales/engagement teams, including hiring and ongoing performance management
- You have experience with community outreach, especially with difficult-to-reach individuals
- You take full accountability for, and are highly driven toward achieving weekly and monthly performance targets. You can motivate a team to be as driven as you are
- You have extensive experience using member, customer and performance data to improve your and your team's efforts
- You excel at empathy and human interactions, and want to improve the health of individuals and whole communities
- You are an independent self-starter and a strategic thinker who is eager to impart your experience your team
- You are excited about how technology can support your work and help drive the ongoing evaluation toward new, better, care