Director, Global Brand Insights
Posted on 5/3/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an advanced degree (Master's/MBA) - the majority of your work experience is related to market research
- Become an invaluable influencer and resource for insights covering a variety of topics supporting brand building for the organization
- Lead the management and execution of a global brand health measurement including a full suite of tools. This suite of tools includes custom brand insights studies, brand and campaign tracking, diagnostics, and regionally customizable elective modules of study
- Develop a global brand learning agenda and execute against plans in partnership with regional teams in North American, CEMEA, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America
- Lead cross-regional teams to support initiatives, conduct analyses, and bring new programs to fruition
- Lead ongoing, productive communication between regional insight teams across the globe to coordinate insight sharing and identify opportunities for synergy and best practices
- Find and create opportunities for analytical synergy with analytics, data science, and marketing mix teams
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's degree or 10 years of work experience with an advanced degree (Master's / MBA)
- 8 -10 years' experience managing primary quantitative and qualitative market research at a large global organization or with a leading, globally respected market research agency
- Experience managing large market research ongoing measurement programs in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience conducting consumer (B2C) and B2B research a plus though not required. Foundational understanding of branding, advertising (traditional and digital), campaign performance measurement and strategy a plus
- A background in payments, financial institutions, and consumer lending a plus but not required
- Intellectually curious and analytically rigorous, strong attention to detail, a sense of urgency, a proactive approach, strong planner and problem solver
- Must display strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to translate analyses into easily digestible stories for senior management consumption; Must be fluent in English
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.