Posted on 7/26/2022
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in compensation, consulting, or related field in high-growth environment
- 2+ years' people management experience
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, and proven support in accurate, effective and creative problem solving
- Great team player with a collaborative mindset and comfortable working with all levels of business
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and drive towards aggressive deadlines
- Understanding of federal and state labor laws
- Fluent in MS Office; Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- CCP preferred
- Lead the annual and mid-year compensation review cycles, inclusive of philosophy, training, and tools, to ensure the company continues to reward and attract the right talent to the organization
- Develop and assess compensation structures, salary ranges, job architecture (families/position levels), and conduct job evaluations and market pricings. Conduct ongoing research for improving effectiveness of compensation plans as it relates to market competitiveness to attract and motivate employees
- Manage and administer our compensation platforms/systems and build out tools to support our compensation review process. Collaborate with HRIS team to improve and enhance Workday systems and reporting relating to Compensation/Rewards
- Provide expert level compensation consulting support to People Business Partners and managers
- Establish and develop project objectives and plans, manage timelines, resources, and engage stakeholders while striking the right balance of impact and time to market
- Build and direct and the day-to-day operations of a growing compensation team. Serving as a leader and mentor to the team, providing guidance and direction on compensation matters. Train other team members on various processes as needed and monitor team performance and resources
- Monitor legislative updates impacting compensation and make recommendations for changes to policies and pay practices to align with our pay equity philosophy
- Develop and deliver compensation-related training and communications, understand the processes and tools for project management, change management and communication, and collaborates with responsible teams
- Tech industry related compensation experience is a plus
Account engagement platform
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
- Competitive Pay - We offer competitive market rate compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision - A wide range of medical options and 100% employer paid dental & vision.
- Open Vacation Policy - Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - With up to $1,200 employer match.
- 11 Paid Holidays - In addition to our Open PTO Policy.
- Paid Parental Leave - Up to 12 weeks for eligible employees.
- Generous Fertility & Adoption Benefits - We support employees looking to grow their families.
- Parking & Transit - Up to $270 a month for parking or commuter assistance.
- EAP & Counseling - 5 free visits/year for financial planning, mental health, legal support, and more.
- Travel Protection - Emergency ticket, missing baggage, and prescription replacement.
- Disability Benefits - Short- and long-term disability insurance, provided by 6sense.
- Lifestyle/Learning & Development Stipend - Physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Access to Udemy Training Library - 5,000+ courses across 75+ different categories.
- Work From Home Expense Reimbursement - Get the equipment you need (on us).
- Company-Wide All Hands Every 2 Weeks - Ask the executive team anything!
- Employee Recognition Program - Free gifts every year on your work anniversary.
Company Core Values
- Always curious