Commissions Analyst (Remote Eligible)
Posted on 6/29/2022
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 3+ years of experience in commissions processing and analysis, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills
- Experience performing and completing SOX and business controls
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with superior time-management and organizational skills
- Experience with a commissions application (such as Callidus) as well as other sales tools such as Salesforce, DocuSign, etc
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
- Unfazed by constant change
- Master and own commission reconciliation and analysis (50%)
- Complete monthly audit processes accurately and on time
- Perform front line user support for our commissions system, as well as other sales systems including Salesforce and DocuSign
- Manage user roles, profiles, security procedures, workflow rules and dashboards in the commission system
- Continuously monitor data quality
- Managing and edit records and data
- Regularly perform data cleansing and database de-duping
- Maintain documentation for all processes and controls
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.