Manager, Customer Onboarding
Posted on 5/11/2022
- This leader has a demonstrated track record of leading teams. They also have: 7+ years of experience in technology consulting, Software Onboarding or Software professional services. Successfully managed the delivery of over $3M in services business or similar budget management responsibilities. Proven ability to get to the heart of customer needs quickly, and to earn/restore trust rapidly Experience building a happy, cohesive team spirit Effective communication about business value and ROI. Builds customer's confidence in the delivery team during the services sales process. Has helped close 6 figure services deals
- Owns and ensures customers in the region receive an excellent customer experience from the Twilio Professional Services team measures CSAT and adjusts strategy based on results
- Use success metrics to measure team utilization, engagement portfolio health and outcomes to customers, encompassing product Implementation Milestones, Revenue Realization and CSAT
- Delivers services revenue, margin, & utilization targets for the region
- Builds a collaborative working environment where a diverse set of voices align to drive a positive outcome
- Effectively manages field escalations while building trust with customers and internal teams
- Partners with the sales to scope new opportunities, articulating the value of professional services, and plan delivery
- Fosters collaboration with our product, support, and engineering teams and provide feedback from the field on features and functionality
- Recruits and discerns top quality talent, grows a diverse and engaged team
- Tracks & predicts staffing needs, putting together a staffing plan and business justification for it
- Acts as the player-coach and provides ongoing support to team members during customer engagements
- Reports on trends, challenges, blockers, and risks in their region
- Thinks critically about what the team offers and how it executes. Proposes and implements changes to systems, processes, and BPMs to help the team be successful
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives