Head of Finance
Tencent Acquired Studios
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA • Oakland, CA, USA
- Responsible for proper communication and integration with the studio Management and their Finance Department
- Coordinating studio's annual budget preparation, quarterly rolling forecasts, review and analyze studio's financial performance, including R&D and other resources efficiency assessment, assist P-team to improve studio's resource allocation strategy
- Continuously improve the quality of Reporting package (RP) prepared by studios, not only in accordance with Tencent Group Reporting policy, but also sufficient for analytical review as well as project management
- Research, design and continuously improve studio's financial transparency as well as project-based accounting
- Research, design and supervise Studio's Finance Management Principle, including internal control process, treasury management, credit control, tax compliance and planning, etc
- Additional managerial duties as necessary
- Reporting to the Tencent IEG Finance head
Entertainment and social conglomerate
Tencent's is on a mission to use technology for good. The company operates social messaging service WeChat and has produced some of the world's most popular games and content.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
- Proactivity: Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
- Collaboration: Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
- Creativity: Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.