Lead Global Supply Manager
Capex Construction Services
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or Supply Chain
- Experience working with complex electromechanical assembly lines
- 3+ years of experience in a Sourcing role, preferably for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) equipment category
- Experience negotiating contract and purchasing terms and conditions
- Experience developing “should-cost” estimates and analyzing supplier quotes
- Effective negotiation experience specific to Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) equipment
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of integrity
- Analytical skills to ensure both internal and external requests are fulfilled
- Attention to detail to ensure specifications being requested are received
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with automotive assembly lines
- Travel will be required on an as-needed basis
- Lead RFI/ RFQ/ RFP and strategic sourcing process
- Develop sourcing strategies by analyzing the supply base, market conditions, and technology roadmaps
- Lead contractual negotiations with suppliers on NDA's, General Terms & Conditions and Production Supply Agreements
- Ensure group spend is aligned with company objectives and contracts are in place and compliant for all suppliers
- Identify potential suppliers, analyze capabilities and develop a sourcing strategy and roadmap for Rivian stakeholders
- Responsible for development, oversight and presentation of all sourcing selections to internal stakeholders
- Perform detailed analysis of quote submissions based on cost breakdown form data
- Manage supplier relationships and performance through key performance metrics
- Review Engineering, Design & Development (ED&D) costs with Engineering leads to ensure best-in-class cost is attained
- Manage budget in collaboration with Rivian Finance team
- Work closely alongside Manufacturing engineering and Program Management to support engineering requirements, execute against build milestones and track sourcing progress
- Partner with the construction and engineering team to forecast demand, understand the application, review proposals, and select vendors
- Support Supplier Quality plant audits and technical reviews
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team