Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- Experience crafting responsive, accessible and pixel-perfect user interfaces
- Experience building complex web apps with difficult state management challenges
- Strong visual sense and ability to work either from detailed mockups or rough guidelines
- Empathy for the designers, artists, and the visual creative workers who will be using our product
- Build core product features and workflows using frontend tech like TypeScript, React, Redux, and WebGL
- Craft polished, accessible, and delightful user experiences
- Create new user interaction workflows that empower human designers to work collaboratively with AI
- Work with design and product teams to craft a beautifully polished UI component library
Content-aware image editing software
Facet’s mission is to redefine and humanize the creative process by helping a new generation of artists explore new vectors of expression as they work in concert with the state-of-the-art in generative AI. The company enables artists to experiment and iterate through creative spaces faster and more seamlessly with AI visual creative tools that blend machine perception with cutting edge graphics.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Paid parental leave
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision insurance & OneMedical membership
- Order any work-related books on the company's Amazon account.
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance
- Yearly stipend for learning & development.
- Commuter benefits including a monthly ride-sharing stipend