Data Scientist, CoreML
Posted on 2/2/2022
- 3+ years in a Data Science / ML Engineering / AI Research role
- Deep understanding of how to apply statistics and modeling to solve complex business problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including interaction with different business functions
- Fluency with Python, statistical / ML packages, and SQL queries
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Intentional about how the experiences you deliver are perceived by your stakeholders and Brex customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to clearly formulate business problems, understand technical requirements, and develop scalable and robust ML based solutions
- Work with business stakeholders to understand customer pain points, participate in product discussions, and innovate on new opportunities pertaining to ML solutions
- Analyze and interpret model results for both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and ability to present findings at different levels of complexity depending on your audience
- Build systems that enable real-time decisions, in collaboration with Data Platform and Engineering
- Maintain a strong data driven culture within the company by interacting with diverse internal functions
- A MS or Ph.D. degree in a quantitative field (e.g. stats, physics, computer science)
- Production machine learning experience and proficiency with deploying apps in Python
- Experience working on ML solutions behind customer facing products
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism