What you will be doing
As a Product Marketing Manager at ComplyAdvantage, you will have the opportunity to use the full spectrum of your product marketing skill set. From representing the customer inside the company, to helping accelerate the already fast-growing revenue, you will play a very important role in moving the needle on overall business goals.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will
- Be the go-to person for product managers for everything customer and marketing and the go-to person for marketing, for everything product and customer.
- Enable the sales team to deliver ambitious commercial goals through the creation and iteration of appropriate tools.
- Gather and validate all the requirements from key stakeholders, and produce a plan of how you propose to deliver on them and keep them updated on your progress.
- Launch products but also ensure their adoption and investigate opportunities to cross and upsell.
- Take a data driven approach- basing your proposals and decisions on data rather than opinions.
- Ensure that you are working on the highest value requests with a focus on the outcome of your work
- Support and drive our ambition of ComplyAdvantage being the best in the market.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have
- Proven experience in a Product Marketing role.
- Represented the customer by building key personas for each target segment, capturing customer pain points and articulating customer-tested value propositions for each target segment.
- Developed go-to-market plans and worked with all stakeholders to see through their implementations.
- Provided marketing with all product-related input and updates, and ensuring the accuracy of market-facing content and external comms.
- Enabled a sales team by creating and keeping up-to-date all tools, creating a culture of self-help.
- Trained all external facing stakeholders on consistent positioning of new/updated products/features, before each launch.
- Experimented with new ways of driving product adoption post launch and activation post sales, plus accelerating cross-sell and upsell.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with technology that fights financial crime
- Experience working in management consulting
- Product Management experience
ComplyAdvantage is the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology. Our mission is to neutralise the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime.
More than 1000 companies rely on us to understand the risk of who they’re doing business with through the world’s only global, real-time database of people and companies. Our solutions identify thousands of risk events daily from millions of structured and unstructured data points.
We have four global hubs in New York, London, Singapore, and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Goldman Sachs, Ontario Teachers, Index Ventures, and Balderton Capital.
Since 2014, we have raised over $100 million in funding, and in 2022 alone grew by over 40% to over 500 people globally. Over the next 12 months, as our revenue increases, we plan to increase to 600.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human and Humble
Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive, and Agile
Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable, and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment are second to none. Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Equity as we want you to have a part of what we are building
- Unlimited Time Off Policy- A work-life balance and focus on our wellbeing are critical to keeping us performing at our best.
- Hybrid working- We want you to strike a balance and be where you do your best work. You will work with your manager to agree on what is best for you and your team.
- You will also get an annual budget of £215 to kit out your home office
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people who are keen to share their knowledge and continuously improve
- Annual learning budget to drive your performance and career development
- Enhanced parental leave and childcare benefits
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Medical insurance through Vitality with pre-existing conditions covered
- Pension contribution through The Peoples Pension
What will happen next
- Your application will be reviewed
- Telephone Interview with the Talent Team
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Team Interview
- Presentation Interview/ Final Interview
- Pre-Employment Checks
- You will start at ComplyAdvantage!
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.