Enterprise Account Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- 6+ years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market
- Ability to acquire clients, negotiate, and sell the Qualtrics XM platform to executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments a plus
- BA/BS Degree
- Quarterback the customer relationship for the full Qualtrics team driving the overall account strategy and marshaling the sales and value added team to grow our business with enterprise customers
- Establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company
- Make sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.)
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Lead contract negotiations
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns
- Sales process management and participate in sales planning status meetings
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings and the competitive landscape
- Meet or exceed quota expectations
- The base pay range for this position is $106k - 185k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. A sign-on and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.