Manteca, CA, USA • Mendota, CA, USA
Why Design Everest?
Design Everest is a technology-enabled managed marketplace for the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry. We connect homeowners with architects, engineers and contractors, while utilizing automation and project management to simplify the complex pre-construction process.
We are seeking Electrical Engineers to join our growing community of AEC professionals and become Design Everest Community Partners.
As a Design Everest partner, you will be working with us on various projects that range from residential to commercial ones.
How does it work?
This is a project to project partnership. Once you become a Design Everest Community Partner, you gain access to our expansive client network. We will send projects that we think best fit your expertise, availability and location. You will then get a chance to bid for them and once awarded, we will provide you with a top-notch project management team. We will take care of the paperwork, communication, and backend support. We also act as an extension of your own business, managing projects, scoping, and marketing so you can focus on what you do best — your profession.
What’s in it for you? A few of the benefits in partnering with Design Everest include:
- Through our Design Hub online portal, you can easily manage your project(s) calendar and build your portfolio
- Instantly expanding your client list
- Project management services
- Opportunities for consistent business
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
- Diverse projects and scopes across California
- Remote and flexible work schedule
What will you bring to the table?
- Licensed and Registered PE - Electrical Engineer in CaliforniaBachelors in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of California residential experience.
- Strong background in residential and commercial engineering and design
- Proficient with AutoCAD for developing detailed designs.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently on multiple projects at a time.
- Advanced knowledge of building codes and application to design situations.
- Strong communication skills & interpersonal skills.
- Affinity to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to learn new systems & processes quickly while adapting to a tech-savvy environment.
- Manage time efficiently and work effectively and proactively with other members of the team.
- Technically savvy and have an aptitude to learn technical details and environments
Design Everest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
Design Everest does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.