Posted on 3/9/2023
Chicago, IL, USA
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of relevant experience working with ISDA documentation
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Must be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Manage workflow of other commercial agreements, confidentiality agreements and vendor agreements
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the firm
- Prepare first drafts of Schedules to ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support Annexes and ancillary documentation, in accordance with company templates and guidelines
- Assist attorneys with the review and negotiation of ISDA documentation and other OTC trading documentation
- Track status of open negotiations, facilitate timely execution of agreements, and communicate updates to trading desks and other stakeholders
- Maintain and update documentation templates under the direction of attorneys
- Organize executed contracts in Legal contract management system
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
Company Core Values
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.