Senior Project Manager
Posted on 2/23/2022
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years organizational and process change management experience
- 3+ years experience designing, implementing, and leading company-wide change management and other strategic projects
- Experience working as a senior manager in a PMO preferred
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize, organize and collaborate, especially on multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder expectations through clearly defined project objectives and focused execution against plans
- Creative problem solver who is interested in understanding different points of view and new ways of approaching problems
- Experienced with project management methodologies including but not limited to Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or Lean
- Operate as the principal Project Manager on designated companywide strategic projects
- Responsible for the end-to-end planning, monitoring, execution - filling in the gaps where needed, and closeout of projects
- Ensure proper change management process execution across the project life cycle
- Define strategic and tactical communication plans to facilitate change management process and adoption
- Draft and coordinate messaging and training activities to support the adoption of organizational change
- Define and manage detailed project plans and supporting documentation
- Define program controls and scope (e.g., schedule, status, processes)
- Coordinate teams and project resources for on-time task completion
- Support coordination with other departments through clear documentation, communication, and management of the project plan
- Design, develop and distribute program reports and analytics that effectively track project progress to defined metrics and support stakeholder review
- Develop, enhance and maintain standards, repeatable processes, and templates to be leveraged for all projects within the organization
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position; coordinates and assigns tasks to co-workers within the project team
- Develop and cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in building and managing projects in a project management software tool. Experience with Asana is a plus
Seed-stage startup accelerator
Techstars believes entrepreneurs can change the world, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere.
- We Always #GiveFirst - Offer support to others without an expectation of anything in return.
- Do What's Right for Founders - Always keep the interest of our core customer in mind: the entrepreneur.
- Quality Before Quantity - Focus on growth, but only if we scale the quality of the work.
- Network Over Hierarchy - Value remote decision making over centralized processes.