Communications & Special Projects
Updated on 5/10/2023
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in STEM or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager is ideal, but will also consider a mix of product and solutions-oriented experience
- Some experience and/or familiarity with K-12 education in the United States is preferred (classroom, volunteer, school administration, etc.)
- Experience with complex B2B products is preferred, especially on the product and/or operations side
- Develop a deep knowledge of the IXL product and its myriad applications, benefits, and abilities
- Become fluent in how the IXL product can be configured and used to address specific customer needs
- Partner with Product and Marketing to develop and execute launch plans, making it easy for all users to discover, understand, and use new features (especially in conjunction with the product offering as a whole)
- Serve as “central command” for communication around product launches
- Organize, develop, and institute business processes/workflows (or modifications to existing ones) that sustain the product throughout and beyond launch
- Serve as the product expert in various settings: manage product launch activities, provide internal product training, represent the product on sales calls, help our contracts team respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), and more
- Partner with customer-facing team leaders and product managers to identify, understand, and propose strategic product enhancements and/or key use cases based on customer feedback
- Be responsible for a sophisticated set of demo accounts and data that empower sales and support teams to effectively represent the IXL product in customer-facing settings
- Experience in technical sales roles is a , especially in enterprise settings and/or with complex user types
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.