Key Accounts, East
Posted on 11/22/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- Demonstrated enterprise sales success; track record of exceeding quotas and receiving recognition, awards for high performance
- Experience selling enterprise software, preferably emerging SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Global 2000 senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
- Proven ability to manage a diverse pipeline of strategic sales opportunities
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience addressing C-suite executives as well as coordinating operations managers and sales reps
- Demonstrable experience executing a complex, solution-based strategic sales process
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is a constant
- Understands the difference between activity and results; solid work ethic
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with Smartsheet team members
- Used Smartsheet, Salesforce.com, Google Apps, Tableau skills
- Used MEDDICC to effectively qualify sales opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Exceed quarterly and annual software and services sales quotas
- Execute a complex, solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within a Global 2000 account
- Prospect, approach, and establish executive business and IT relationships with ongoing cadence to ensure strong support and alignment with your target accounts
- Clearly articulate the value of Smartsheet offerings both strategically and financially
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high-value needs across multiple functions and business lines
- Evangelize Smartsheet's unique business, solution, and functional value
- Curate custom offerings that drive more value for key accounts, helping to sell more effectively and retain long-term relationships
- Align the customer's strategy the overall account strategies that enable sales velocity by partnering with Value Strategist, Solutions Engineer, Customer Success Manager, and Enterprise Sales Representative
- Collaborate with different teams, such as Product, Marketing, Services, Finance, Operations, etc. to ensure the customer's needs and expectations are properly met
- Drive negotiations with a keen sense of timing, strong persuasion skills, and the confidence to hold their ground and push back when necessary
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Use Smartsheet in the execution of daily sales activities
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform
- Other duties as assigned
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.