New Business - Intern
Posted on 1/12/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Desire to develop a customer-centric and impact driven Sales career
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Individuals who
- Thrive in a feedback focused culture
- Collaborate with teammates and always put their customers first
- Are excited by the relentless execution of goals - and are always hungry for more
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
- Graduating in December 2022 or Spring 2023
- Learn about the sales funnel from inbound and outbound campaigns through to deal closure and contract negotiation
- Help develop new client verticals and define Plaid use cases within those verticals
- Identifying key decision makers within prospective accounts to map out organizational structure and Plaid integration opportunities
- Write email communication for corresponding marketing campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Participate in simulations of customer qualifying calls. Simulations will prepare you to lead calls with executive-level prospects
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.