Senior Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Bachelor's degree in a technology/business related field or 3+ years of highly technical experience
- 5+ years past experience working as a product manager in a startup environment (10-150 employees) preferred
- 3+ years of working experience in a product or technical role that involved communication with engineering and delivery (ops/release/infrastructure) team
- Ability to work on a distributed team with a high degree of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open-minded to new ideas with a mindset of continuous learning
- Experience in the Blockchain or crypto space
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Oversee concept analysis, engage in feature spikes and scope out potential features based on customer requests and ideas from the team
- Take lead in defining product feature requirements and stories to set the team up for clear goals and success
- Drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teamsWork cross-functionally to build and execute product release/roll-out plan
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering and security requirements against delivery time and resources
- Shape the future of the blockchain industry by building successful MVPs into reliable and scalable products of blockchain infrastructure that will power the future of DeFi and other distributed, trustless smart contracts
Open-source, data-enabled blockchain solutions
Chainlink provides reliable tamper-proof inputs and outputs for complex smart contracts on any blockchain. Chainlinks provide a reliable connection to external data, that is provably secure end-to-end.
Company Core Values
- Being part of an idea meritocracy: We take ownership in the work we do and value real impact. There are no limits to what you can get involved in.
- An open-source software ethos: We’re driven by creating a public good. What we build is by everyone, for everyone.
- Being immersed in excellence: We hold ourselves to the highest standards—for our teams, our product, and our position in the ecosystem.
- Building a world changing product: Smart contracts are redefining major industries, and we’re at the forefront of this global shift.
- Being part of a high growth startup: Experience rapid personal and professional growth by accessing a broad scope of work and exceptional mentorship.
- Autonomous, remote & flexible work: We’re a remote-first workplace that values autonomy, flexibility, and results.