Senior Curriculum Developer
Posted on 11/11/2022
Remote in USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in agile, rapid development environments requiring a quick turnaround of deliverables
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a proven history of producing high quality work
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing competing demands simultaneously
- Positive team-focused attitude and work style, excellent interpersonal skills, assertive and effective in working with cross functional teams
- Strong sense of aesthetics and understanding of UX/UI (Samples of interactive modules required)
- Innovative design approach that is not limited by a particular tool or method
- Experience building eLearning content as SCORM or xAPI compliant modules
- Ability to offer creative, time-saving solutions while up against tight deadlines
- Proficient in graphic design, use of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Knowledge of relevant course delivery platforms and Learning Management Systems
- Occasional travel for team building and conference support
- 4+ years relevant experience with an enterprise software company developing highly technical content (SaaS experience required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design or related discipline
- Highly proficient using authoring and design/development tools (Articulate Rise/Storyline, Camtasia, SnagIt, PowerPoint) required
- Effectively lead educational product development through all project phases; analysis, design, development, and delivery
- Rapidly design, develop, and publish engaging course content, materials and learning activities for delivery through multiple delivery modalities
- Use a variety of course authoring tools and multimedia tools, (Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud, Camtasia etc.) to develop a range of educational products that are instructionally sound, visually appealing, and that effectively convey content to learners
- Adhere to appropriate instructional standards to create engaging, interactive, and impactful courses and own responsibility for the learner's educational experience
- Create instructional design documents, scripts, exam questions, instructional storyboards, production documents, develop and revise content (as appropriate), and receive and incorporate feedback from peers and subject matter experts (SMEs)
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
Company Core Values
- Financial growth