Sales Development Representative
Posted on 2/2/2022
- Graduate of a four year college with a strong academic background
- At least 6 months of professional experience
- Computer literacy; proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- You're innately curious to learn 'why' and 'how' and are a self-starter who likes to get their hands on new problems
- The sophistication to navigate an enterprise sales process combined with the urgency required to hit quarterly activation targets
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers, and for the company
- Drive RollWorks' revenue growth by building a pipeline of leads using outreach emails and phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
- Research contact information for prospects and creatively identify the best ways to develop a relationship and sell RollWorks' products
- Cultivate and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Use in depth selling knowledge to educate prospects on RollWorks' advertising solutions
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Account Executives, and Marketing on various projects that are supporting the entire sales team
- Experience in sales or cold calling is a bonus
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com is a bonus
Machine learning for marketing technology
NextRoll's mission is to level the playing field for businesses of all sizes by creating a reliable and understandable platform.
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness classes, onsite clinics, fun speakers, and more.
- Family - 100% base salary for 6 weeks.
- Snacks and Drinks - An assortment of food and beverages to keep you going.
- Team Outings - Quarterly trips to help connect with your team.
Company Core Values
- Growth - We hire great people and help one another grow.
- Loyalty - We do right by our customers and community.
- Innovation - We build innovative products that work for a lot of people.
- Resourcefulness - We do more with less.
- Fun - We take work seriously – not ourselves.
- Transparency - We are open and authentic.