Senior Software Engineer - Developer Productivity Engineering
Posted on 4/7/2022
Bellevue, WA, USA
- A strong desire and passion for automation and developer productivity
- Experience in distributed systems and systems engineering
- Experience in one or more of the following: intelligent test selection, continuous integration infrastructure, enterprise build systems (e.g. Bazel or Gradle), web service APIs, IDE plugins, command-line tool development, web UI development, static and dynamic code analysis
- Strong working knowledge of software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, operational readiness, etc
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, especially in a cloud environment
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written, and an interest in working with a diverse set of peers and external developers
- Genuine enjoyment of the art of building great software, and a love of learning new things
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science equivalent majors or above
- Build an industry-leading developer platform that customers love
- Solve challenging technical problems related to security, parallel and distributed systems, programming, resource management, large-scale system maintenance, and more!
- Super-robust and secure enterprise SaaS platform that services hundreds of customers and millions of complex queries daily
- Highly-scalable and reliable data processing platform that runs on hundreds and thousands of machines
- User interfaces bridging the enterprise world with the consumer experience
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences