Senior UX Researcher
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Anthropology, Cognitive Science, HCI, Computer Science, or relevant social science fields
- 4-6+ years of working experience as a UX Researcher or relative role on a consumer facing product
- Strong understanding of the principles of product design, visual design, information architecture and interaction design
- Combination of statistical, sampling, ethnographic, survey-related work using a combination of tools and methods including in-person interviews, survey tools, onsite visits, user testing
- Ability to translate findings into actionable recommendations for product/design teams through collaboration with those teams
- Understand multi-device context and usage across mobile, desktop, and large screen TV
- Organizational skills to document and maintain an archive of research findings others can use
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of successful partnership with product managers, designers, analytics, engineers, and other business partners
- Extensive experience conducting user testing and research - this includes both moderated and unmoderated studies as well as remote research
- Proficiency and familiarity with common testing platforms (UserZoom, User Testing, User Interviews, Usability Hub, Optimal Workshop, Lookback, etc.)
- Partner with product managers, designers and other stakeholders to identify and prioritize research questions that will have the most impact on our customers
- Conduct tests, research, and experiments to capture and understand the motivations, goals, and pain points of Tubi customers
- Lead end-to-end research projects that help teams to understand Tubi's customers and uncover actionable insights
- Build empathy for our users across the team, department, and wider organization
- Help others at Tubi to conduct their own research and make user-centric decisions
- Be a research thought leader and advocate for our customers
- See customer problems as opportunities and obsess over finding the best solution
- Review product analytics data, customer service contacts, and social media feedback to monitor current product usage patterns and identify future areas of enhancement
- Be responsible for all customer touch points and interactions within your team's scope across all television platforms, web, tablet, and mobile devices
- Present work to various stakeholders by explaining your process, approach, findings and recommendations
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Collaborate and iterate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to design and deliver elegant but practical solutions that delight customers
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problem in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Proficiency in wire framing and prototyping is a plus
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
Company Core Values
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it