Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 2+ years total accounting experience, including public accounting experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP and internal control best practices
- Eager to take on new tasks and projects
- Ability to thrive in change and ambiguity
- Strong written, oral communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and good business acumen
- Experience identifying problematic areas and determine root cause
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel
- Responsible for month-end close, quarter-end and year end close activities, such as preparing and reviewing transactions, complex work papers, account reconciliations, and manual journal entries
- Assist the revenue team with contract reviews and the preparation of revenue recognition workbooks to support month-end close activities
- Assist in the development of controls over the data used for reporting revenue
- Prepare audit schedules and assist with the external audit process
- Collaborate with other departments across the business on pending partnership agreements or strategic initiatives
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with appropriate stakeholders to create more efficient processes
- Assist in special projects and other duties as appropriate
- Big 4 audit experience
- CPA or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Oracle Financials, SAP or ERP system
- Experience with BI tools like PowerBI, Tableau, and Periscope a plus
Grocery delivery app
Instacart's mission is to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. The company operates a mobile app for the delivery and pick-up of groceries and household items.
- Go far together
- Grow the pie
- Roll up your sleeves
- Put it all on the table
- Serve generously
- Wellness Tailored to You - Medical, dental, vision, retirement, life & disability coverage right alongside physical & mental wellness programs, memberships and stipends to keep you and your family feeling your best.
- Family Building Benefits - No matter where you are in your family journey, we support you. Our plans cover modern family planning for all. We offer leave for all parents, flexible working schedules and an active [email protected] community.
- Work From Home Stipend - We help outfit your WFH setup and offer reimbursements so you can be your most productive while at home.
- Flexible Time Off - We all recharge differently. Take the time you need with our flexible time off policy.
- Learning & Development - Whether you’re just starting your career or leading teams, we provide customized L&D programs to help you grow and an annual allowance to pursue your development.
- Future Planning - We have you covered as you plan for your future. 401(k) matching in the U.S. and RRSP in Canada, student loan assistance through Peanut Butter, free Rocket Lawyer membership, SoFi & First Republic financial planning and more.
- Community Connection - Support the communities you care about with volunteer weeks and get involved with our social impact program, Instacart Serves.
- Instacart Express Membership - We help keep your fridge stocked. Unlock grocery discounts with our Instacart Beta app while testing our latest features.