Analyst, Strategic Planning and Analysis
Posted on 12/31/2021
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Bachelors degree from a top tier institution
- Advanced Excel modeling experience required; prior use of Board, Essbase or similar FP&A system, SQL and VBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines within a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others, as well as work well with people of a wide range of levels
- Continually seeking new perspectives and feedback, taking an inclusive approach and engaging diverse points of view
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguous and change-led environments; self-confident with an authentic style that gravitates toward championing change
- Developing and owning driver-based forecasting models
- Leading strategic analyses and cross-functional initiatives
- Building industry / company knowledge and developing a strong understanding of financial and operational metrics
- Supporting the measurement of relevant key performance indicators
- Overseeing the evaluation of business performance and other key analyses that are strategic and of high importance to senior leadership
- Working across the team to build reporting infrastructure, and helping develop new SP&A processes and analytics that drive value add for all stakeholders
- Minimum 2-3 years of related professional experience; investment banking or similar background strongly preferred but not required. Prior SP&A / FP&A experience is a plus
Next-generation consumer goods company
Thrasio's mission is to reimagine how the world’s most loved products become accessible to everyone.
- See more of the world and your family with unlimited paid time off.
- Own a stake in Thrasio and be rewarded for your hard work.
- Learn and grow with free access to subscription sites and educational events.
- WFPMA (work from pretty much anywhere) or in one of our offices.
- Collaborate with incredibly smart folks, 95% of whom say they’d recommend Thrasio as a great place to work.