Posted on 10/10/2022
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional work experience in Compliance Risk, Audit, Operational Risk, or Bank Regulatory
- Excellent organizational and relationship skills
- A strong interest in fintech and consumer finance
- Experience working with consumer financial regulations, including Reg. B (ECOA), UDAAP, CAN-SPAM, FCRA, Reg. E, Reg. P, and Reg. Z
- Inquisitive and proactive in proposing creative and effective solutions
- Strong project management, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present complex and sensitive issues
- Provide guidance to Affirm's Operations teams on regulatory requirements and make recommendations on issue remediation, prioritization, and process improvement
- Review customer complaints to identify root cause, analyze trends, and identify opportunities for product and process improvements to fix recurring issues
- Become a key cross functional partner for the servicing product and operations teams and provide feedback from a compliance perspective on product changes and servicing improvements
- Assist in documenting critical processes, support the maintenance of internal team sites, and support the Compliance team in maintaining relevant policies, risk assessments, training materials, issues management and other related items
- Drive improvements to compliance's internal processes and build out metrics reporting
- Collaborate with relevant team members to ensure transparency into compliance risks impacting key initiatives, company growth or Bank partners
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
Company Core Values
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.