Cross Border Japan Project Management Intern (based in Tokyo)
Posted on 8/13/2021
- Strong analytical skill and sensitivity to data
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in English and Japanese
- A creative and innovative approach to solving problems
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Work well with cross-functional teams in a high-pressured environment
- Positive, team-player, and energetic attitude
- At least 6 months commitment is preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft and G-suite products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoints
- Research on opportunities for raising Japanese brands awareness in SEA and Taiwan communities
- Assist ad-hoc projects and assignments in an efficient manner
- Responsible for regular internal reports preparation
Online shopping service
Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region's e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centered strategies. The product build e-commerce infrastructure that's accessible to all.
- Free Breakfast
- Free Drinks
- Gym on-site
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity Leave
Company Core Values
- We serve: Customers are always right—Exceed customer expectations, deliver above and beyond.
- We adapt: Anticipate changes and plan ahead. Accept unanticipated changes and make things happen
- We run: Self-driven to deliver, don’t need anyone to push. Always have a sense of urgency to get things done.
- We commit: Be reliable, do what we say we will do. Uphold high standards; don’t take shortcuts, even when no one is watching. Act like an owner; proactively find ways to make our organisation better.