Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
Forbes is seeking enterprising, dynamic and early career digital producer to join our newsroom and help shape and execute a wide-ranging strategy focused on multimedia editorial excellence, digital initiatives and growth.
Note: This is a digital content production and website management position and not a video producer job.
This is afull-time contract position with potential for full-time employment.
- Produce and package multimedia on- and off-platform content to enhance stories, lists and user experiences. This includes but not limited to curating slide shows, video integration and internal links, working alongside editors, reporters, art, social and SEO teams.
- Use real-time analytic tools and social media for traffic and audience engagement to determine content placements for digital optimization.
- Train and support staff with CMS; go-to between newsroom, product and engineering to evaluate bugs and upgrades and coordinate new features and functions.
- Site troubleshooting and maintenance, including updating directories, section landers, commenting.
- Assist with various administrative duties, including contracts and database corrections.
- At least one year working in online newsroom; internships, fellowships and college publications count.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to work quickly and under deadline pressure.
- Familiarity with content management systems, photo editing software, SEO, web analytics and social platforms.
- Creative and a collaborative personality.
- The ability to worksome off-hours, weekends and holidays is required.
The hourly rate for this role is $28.75 - $28.75
Forbes has estimated the compensation range set forth above in good faith. The compensation range is what we believe we will offer, and ultimately pay, a successful candidate. In determining this range, we consider the experience, level of education (if applicable to the role), knowledge, skills, and abilities required to be had by a successful candidate as well as the budget and the company’s pay rates, generally. This said, we may have to make changes to our compensation estimates and job descriptions from time to time and we expressly reserve the right to do so. Should we make any such changes, this advertisement will be revised to reflect such revisions. We encourage you to occasionally re-visit this advertisement to ensure that you are abreast of any changes. Thank you for your interest in joining Forbes!
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.
Staff and Applicant Privacy Notice