At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Pre-Sales to sell our Premium Solutions. The best candidates will be those who can initiate and build great relationships with their clients, understand their wants and needs, overcome objections, and find ways Branch can be the answer to their problems. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each customer. You will be the key driver of revenue growth for the company within the Commercial territory.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you’ll get to:
- Prospect and generate new and existing business opportunities.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional teams both internally and externally to efficiently navigate the full sales cycle.
- Create and present collateral to present to various personas (marketing, product, engineering, analytics) and verticals (including but not limited to: finance, healthcare, media, fitness / sports, food / delivery, retail / ecommerce, and travel).
- Engage in team, professional and personal development opportunities.
- Actively handle your pipeline of opportunities and consistently provide an accurate forecast to the greater team.
- Make every potential Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Passion for understanding our technology and communicating its benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects.
- Strong interest in mobile technology and the greater mobile marketing ecosystem.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Curiosity, hunger/tenacity, capacity to learn, positive attitude, and an unwavering commitment to be successful.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimated compensation range for this role: the estimated pay range for this role, if based in a Palo Alto-CA location, is $140,000 - $170,000.
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in a Palo Alto-CA location only. Compensation for candidates outside of a Palo Alto-CA location will be based on the candidate’s specific work location.
Actual compensation will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location and may be more or less than the amount shown above.
Compensation for this role is base compensation + commission. Compensation shown is reflective of overall compensation.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $667M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with offices around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
Candidate Privacy Information: